A sequel to the award winning chess game "Fritz & Chesster: Learn to Play Chess". Where part one concentrated on the rules of chess (e.g. how to move the pieces), Chess in the Black Castle uses the same loveable characters and engaging techniques to teach children chess strategy and tactics (e.g. where to move the pieces). Note: Part one is not needed to enjoy part two however the player should know the rules of chess.
- Pentium II 233 processor
- 32 Mb ram (16 Mb free memory)
- 16 bit soundblaster compatible sound card
- 16x speed CD-ROM Drive
- Graphics card 800 x 600 (16 bit color)
- Win 98/ME/XP
This time you join Fritz and Bianca in a thrilling chess adventure as they enter rooms of the Black Castle, where each challenge will help you sharpen skills and prepare for the ultimate showdown.
· Sequel to the award winning "Learn to play Chess with Fritz & Chesster"
· Powered by Fritz, the world's leading chess software
· Learn about tactics and strategy, the opening and endgame
· Developed together with experienced children's chess coaches
· Over 20 mini games within the game to practice what you've learned
Coaching and Training covers:
* Basic openings
* Bull-head opening
* King's Gambit
* Fool's mate and scholar's mate
* Attack and protect
* The pin
* Forks and skewers