From respected simulations developer TML Studios & Aerosoft comes London Underground Simulator - Circle Line. A faithful recreation of London's Circle Line underground service. Featuring a highly detailed tube train to drive, 35 stations to visit and over 27 km of track to drive along, LUSCL certainly gives you plenty to do!
Check out the YouTube video below to see the attention to detail that's gone into the creation of this title.
- Windows XP (SP3)/ Vista / 7
- Dual core 2.6 GHz Processor
- Graphics Card: GeForce 9800 or ATI equivalent
- DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB free hard drive space
- DVD drive
Note: Online activation required.
The Circle Line is an underground service of the London Underground circling the centre of London. It was first described as such in 1949 and actually appeared on the 1947 Underground Map. It was not built as a separate line but was merged from different sections of the Metropolitan Line and the District Line. Only two short sections of this line are solely used by the Circle line. These sections are the connecting curves between the stations of High Street Kensington and Gloucester Road and between Aldgate and Tower Hill.
- More than 27 km of track
- Includes 35 Circle Line stations
- Highly detailed C Stock Train
- 3D Cockpit with rotatable camera
- Free movement in the train and at the stations
- Realistic AI traffic
- Dynamic passengers on the platforms
- Superb graphics, reflecting headlights, realistic light effects at night time
- Realistic announcements recorded by the original speaker
Produced under licence by Transport for London. Registered User Number 10/4877. Logo (c) (r) Transport for London.