Ports are the lifeblood of a country's economy, a cornerstone of trade and commerce. Ports places you firmly on the dock as you take charge of the hustle and bustle of loading and unloading a vast variety of goods in transit.
With everything from cars to containers and bulk goods to be handled your organisational skills will be put to the test in a challenging range of missions, working against the clock to ship and store cargo.
- Windows XP (SP3)/ Vista / 7
- Processor with 2.0 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 2 GB free hard drive space
- 3D-Graphics Card with Pixel-Shader 1.4 Support
- DirectX 9.0c
- Sound card
Will you use a forklift truck, a crane or other loaders? The choice is yours, but with frozen goods sitting in the sun, or a ship's Captain eager to set sail time is of the essence. In the world of busy international ports, cargo earns cash allowing you to invest in ever more specialist vehicles and tools but spend wisely as time and tide waits for no-one!
Are you up to the challenge of shipping supplies or will you be left high and dry on the quayside?
· 6 true-to-the-original detailed machines and vehicles
· operate cranes, straddle carriers, reach stackers, wheel loaders, forklifts and huge container gantry cranes
· variety of different seaports
· different goods such as containers, bulk cargos and cars
· mission and career mode
· load and reload harbour goods fast and effectively