A great battle has just begun and now you must choose who will have your sword.
Abraham Gray is the captain of a privately owned vessel during the time of the American Civil War but finds himself in
the middle of the struggle between the confederacy and the union, but which side will he fight against? A naval action RPG,
sail the treacherous seas blasting cannons at the enemy, get your hands dirty with smuggling, dabble in Military espionage
and slash your way through dozens of locations against a strong roster of enemies and bosses.
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium III 1,5 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Video card: DirectX 9.0b - compatible video card 128 MB
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0b - compatible sound card
- Hard disc: 1.5 GB
- Other: DVD-ROM
A strong roster of enemies is waiting ahead of you including vibrant bosses for you to draw swords and guns against.
Sail the treacherous seas, explore the ports and get your hands dirty with smuggling.
As Abraham Gray, the captain of a privately owned vessel, the struggle between the confederacy and the union is unavoidable and eventually
you’ll have to choose who you align your sword with. With a mixture of different gameplay styles ranging from brawl em up to naval sea battles,
there is a great amount of versatility available to all types of players.
• Explore the world during the last greatest piracy renaissance across the North Caribbean and Mexican Gulf.
• Battle on the high sea or take the fight up close and personal on foot!
• Turn your ship into a destructive force with an arsenal of explosive weaponry; from cannon balls, Gatling guns to rockets.
• Become a great fighter and captain; master your skills in an advanced role playing system.