Tourist Bus Simulator
Create your own bus empire on Fuerteventura!
Thanks to the economy system in the new Tourist Bus Simulator, you will be able to found your own bus company on the popular holiday island Fuerteventura.
Your offer comprises scheduled routes, hotel shuttles or sightseeing tours. Furthermore, you also have to manage your fleet, including vehicle care and maintenance, and employee planning. If you are successful, you can continuously expand your fleet.
In this PC game, the entire island has been faithfully recreated including a large number of roads and unpaved tracks, cities, villages and beaches. All areas are accessible. Thanks to the 1:5 scale, even long bus tours can be completed in an enjoyable driving time.
The MAN Lion's Coach is available in two sizes. You can choose between different bus designs to find the right one for each task.
- Map of Fuerteventura at an extremely high level of detail
- 20 faithfully recreated cities and beaches
- Many pass roads, serpentines, points of interest and three harbours
- Large selection of vehicles
- MAN Lion’s Coach and Lion’s Coach C, originally as they are used on the Canary Islands
- Large selection of bus designs, appropriate for each task
- Jeep and service vehicle
- Various offers for your customers:
- Scheduled routes: transporting passengers all over the island
- Hotel shuttle: transporting tourists from the airport to hotels and back
- Sightseeing offers for hotels with interesting custom tours for the tourists
- Economy system:
- Extensive fleet management, incl. maintenance work
- Personnel management and recruiting drivers, guides and mechanics
- Maintaining vehicles, incl. refuelling, reparations, service in one’s own or an external workshop
- Managing the bus company’s spare parts store, insurances, WLAN, catering, etc.
- Supporting employees for their searches for flats, gyms, beaches, and bars
- Freely movable bus driver as well as passengers who board and leave
- Bus wash
- Various levels that can be unlocked by completing orders and gaining experience
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
|Intel Core i5 Quad Core CPU or similar with 2.8 Ghz
|Geforce GTX 660 or comparable ADM Radeon (on-board chips are not supported)
|25 GB available space
Internet connect and free steam account required
If you are not familiar with Steam you can check it out here http://store.steampowered.com/about/